If you would like additional
information and/or a free trial of International Political Science Abstracts,
please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
There is a special CEIRC
member offer of a 25% discount on this database for orders placed between
now and July 31st 2003.
Political Science method and theory
· Political thinkers and ideas
· Political and administrative institutions
· Political processes (public opinion, attitudes, parties, forces, groups, and elections)
· International relations
· National and area studies - Such as China, Japan, Middle East, Scandinavia, European Union, Latin America, etc.
Examples of topics researchers
may be interested in:
· International Trade (Free Trade areas, changes in trading patterns)
· Responses to terrorism (U.S. and elsewhere)
· The politics of international relations
· Environmental pollution (Kyoto accords and more)
· Employment (and unemployment worldwide)
· U.S. bi-lateral relations (UK, Russia, Saudi Arabia, more)
· Political parties (and their changing platforms)
· Global figures (Roosevelt, Tony Blair, Napoleon, MaoTse-Zedong, et. al.
· and much more
Further information is available at the Ovid website at: International Political Science Abstracts
Free 30-day trials are available upon request. Please feel free to let your Ovid representative know if you further product or pricing details for this resource
Nigel Ashworth (TAS, NT, SA) firstname.lastname@example.org
Belinda Sharp (QLD, WA) email@example.com
Áine Rice (NSW, VIC, ACT) firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Regional Sales Manager
Phone: 61 (0)2 9231 5599
Fax: 61 (0)2 9231 5086
Mobile 0411 078 176
We have moved - please note
Level 4, 333 George Street
The URL of this site is http://www.caul.edu.au/
Send comments/suggestions/requests about this site ....